As a research lab of the university’s Global Research Institute, AidData facilitates innovative research projects that bring students and faculty together to solve global problems.
William & Mary is a place that we know will be good stewards of our support and that our gift to the Mason School of Business will continue to pay it forward for generations. This campaign is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students and professors. Join us and be part of this.
Rob '74 and Jean Estes '75
Support the Mason School of Business
Private donations to the Raymond A. Mason School of Business are critically important and make a direct impact for students and for the business school, providing significant financial investments in our facility, faculty and staff, scholarships and academic programs. These gifts enable us to break out of traditional teaching molds by providing our students with a unique approach to business education.
PILLAR I: WHERE GREAT MINDS MEET | $71 MILLION
SCHOLARSHIPS | $35 million
- M.B.A. Fellowships | $30 million
- M.Acc. Fellowships | $5 million
TEACHING EXCELLENCE | $36 million
- Chairs | 3 @ $5 million | $15 million
Hire and retain world-class faculty
- Distinguished Professorships | 5 @ $3 million | $15 million
- Clinical/Adjunct Professorships | 2 @ $2.5 million | $5 million
- Practitioner-Led Courses | 4 @ $250,000 | $1 million
Real-world practitioners teaching courses in specialized industries
PILLAR II: MAKING THE REMARKABLE | $74 MILLION
ENGAGED LEARNING, INNOVATION AND COLLABORATION | $69 million
- Innovation Funds | $10 million
Dean’s Fund for Educational Innovation and start-up funding for new program initiatives
- Programmatic Funds | $7 million
Student experience endowed funds
- Named Endowed Funds for Faculty Excellence and Curriculum Development | 20 @ $100,000 | $2 million
Endowed faculty support
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Annual Fund | $10 million
- Named Centers for Excellence | 4 @ $10 million | $40 million
BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES | $5 million
- Center Space Expansion and Build-out in Alan B. Miller Hall | $5 million
PILLAR III: A PASSION FOR IMPACT | $5 MILLION
LEADERSHIP INITIATIVES | $5 million
- Endowed Fund for Leadership and Ethics | $5 million
New leadership program
W&M Impact News
If you’ve been back on campus lately and passed by the corner of Richmond Road and Zable Stadium, you will have noticed the Alumni House is looking a little different lately.
Exceeding expectations and exceeding generosity have been the hallmarks of fundraising at William & Mary Law School in recent years.